Monday, May 14, 2018

The Edge of the Sea...Quick Quotes Navigator layout

Alicia blogging today with a layout from my January vacation.  I love watery vacations!  Navigator papers are perfect for documenting my experience.  I used several leftover die cuts from the April Club Q layouts.  I also used several pieces from Navigator 500 Quotes and Phrases.  I inked all edges generously with Powderpuff Chalking inks.



I used my Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Printer to print just the right pictures to scrap. In this area of the resort the waves crash against rocks and make for quite a splash zone. I took dozens of pictures to try and capture the perfect spray of water.  Do you remember long, long ago when you had to wait until you printed the entire roll of film to even determine if you captured good pictures?  We have come a long way and it is so easy to print off just the perfect pictures at home with fantastic quality.



I finished off my layout with some netting and seashells.  I used pop dots to bring the quote pieces up off the page and over the fiber.  It is a little bulky and I don't scrap every page like this but it just finished off this layout so beautifully.



Quick Quotes Products:
Navigator papers:  102, 103, and 105
Powderpuff chalking inks:  BermudaSandy Shore, and Tropical Punch
leftover pieces from April Club Q

Canon products:

other products:
seashells and fiber
ink pen and pop dots

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment