Monday, March 19, 2018

Looking Sharp! Cactus Fold-a-long

I have been playing with my new Sizzix Cactus Fold-a-long die again. You can view my first one with Quick Quotes papers here.   This version uses more of a cactus green card stock with some pretty pink flowers.  I created a sleeve for this version to hold the card together.  I used kraft card stock to mimic a clay pot.


This inside definitely has that wow factor.  I did not make this version with a face.  Instead I used another cactus die set that included the lizard die.  I thought he looked cute crawling around.


I added some green print paper inside to break up the solid green card stock.



Ingredients:
Sizzix Fold-a-long Cactus die
Spellbinders Cactus die (lizard)
card stock and papers
Quick Quotes Tropical Punch and Cactus chalking inks

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







I used fun fold, dimension and blue

m1418



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia




6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!!!! Love that little lizard crawling up the outside! Thanks for playing along over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is awesome! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unusual shaped card - thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo fun!!! It's super cute, and then you open it up and wow!!! And I love the sentiment. : ) And of course, the lizard is perfect!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome!!!
    Thank you for participating in Simply Create Too challenge!

    ReplyDelete