Thursday, March 10, 2016

Creative Memories Simply Beautiful with Sketch N Scrap TBT sketch

Good morning! Another Thursday, another TBT sketch from Sketch N Scrap !  I thought this sketch was wonderful with my two stunning pink sunlight photos.  I am working on several projects and these are from a trip to Red River Gorge in Kentucky from Memorial Day last year.


This sketch is originally from March 2014.


I love the dramatic effect of the pink and brown.


My little friend had a bright pink shirt on which just made these pictures and the layout!


My flower and embellishment clusters are created with Creative Memories matching embellishments.



I loved these brown letters but don't remember the brand.  The had a clear base so they blended on the paper beautifully.  Can you believe when I went to date the layout, I noticed the pictures were taken at 5:23 on 5/23!  I had to add that bit of info.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Simply Beautiful collection and pink sticker letters
misc brown letters from my stash


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play with Sketch N Scrap this month, we have 7 scrappy sketches and two card sketches.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment